Biyernes, Mayo 4, 2012

My songs

Editing this song to improve the  lyrics is accepted just post the edited one on your comment:

I also need a title for this song.

_______________

I am alone
and I don't know where to go
you came
and took my hand
Let me lift my them up to you

From all the things that had happen to my life
you never left me
you have stand on your promise
to never leave me nor forsake me

everyday is a new challenge
everyday is a new thing for me
and I will bless your name for all these things
that you have done in my life

Thank you Jesus,
Thank you Lord
for being so faithful friend
to every soul
I've never been one
but you have continue to show me how


_________________________________________________________
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
        ______________________________________________

Jesus, Jesus,ohhhh... Jesus
your name is so Precious
that anyone can bow down to it
Every humble heart can be melted

Your words always makes me strong
and your love makes me bold
ohh Lord my god you make me bold
Guide me through
till the end

Thank you for your suggestions.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento