Martes, Abril 17, 2012

God's providence 1

 Dated April 2012


I just got off my chair, it's time to go home. I know I do not have any more money with me to start the day. I do not even have a centavo in my pocket.

From work, I and my office mates walk out the door heading towards the elevator.  (With prayers I went out the office with my office mates  and pretend to be fine.) I am still thinking on what to do because I even have no fare going back home. I do have an ATM with Php400.00 in it but it is out of withrawable range.

 Strange I came to a thought of asking one of my office-mate to stay with me without any reason why because he just told me he borrowed money from his girlfriend for a weeks fare. 
We went on talking about work and  laughing about nonsense things. I did not let them know that I also do not have money at that very moment pretending to feel so cool I just told him to accompany me somewhere.

He asked "where? "

I told him "to the ATM booth". 

Then he said again "why?"

 I just told him " nothing, but please accompany me just for 5 minute". (atleast with a Plea on my tone)

 I do not know what to tell him because I know he ain't got any money with him either. 

He said " ohh, maybe you'll want me to stay with you to guard you... I said NO.

He kept quite maybe thinking of the reason why. Then I directly go to the ATM booth inserted the ATM and said the truth is I do not have money with me. Do you happen to have a hundred with you so we can deposit it (I know it can't be because the minimum to be deposited is Php 500.00) for me to withdraw my money on this ATM. 

 He said "what???? And you haven't even told me earlier" 

With a smile on my face I said  "Y-yes! I do not have money to go home today."

 He kept quite for a while then said "alright let me think..."

To hell with it, he let me into the Bank and let me PIN in a deposit transaction and took it from me. "What are you doing? I said...
"Just stay still, " he said again with a smile "I'll try to do something, if it works it's your lucky day but if Not we'll think of another way."

So he went in and stay behind the line, waited... Tik Tak Tik Tak said my watch number 49, Tik Tak Tik Tak my watch goes again number 50 there he went into the teller gave her the transaction number and talk to her. Tik Tak Tik Tak I waited again then he came back with a smile and said go on and withraw the Money in it and return me the extra. I asked him how he did that he said Its Money Transfer from her girlfriends account. I never imagine he ca do that for me. But that Is what I call God's Providence in spite my weaknesses. 

hahahahahaha what a shame I did not even know that he can do that, I really am from the province but one thing I learn from it again "TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND LEAN NOT WITH YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATH... 





.

Hebrews 13:5 ESV

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”


I know that in everything He will always be there for me inspite my difficult days and in time of trouble He will never leave me.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento