Martes, Abril 24, 2012

Mark 4: 25



25 Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have,

 even what he has will be taken from him."


This may be confusing for me but after a little research I have come to a conclusion that we have to be positive to get more. The word "given more" does not refer to material things but instead on how you perceive things.


Example: I have been working for more than a year now and I feel that my income is so much lower than my expenses. I am not able to buy the things that I want, I always find my finances not enough to fill in my expenses. I always think that I have less, that why am I being pulled down. 


I also tried to resign inorder for me to find a greener pasture =, inorder for me to get more but I remember just now what my neice once told me. Even if I have that income it is still not enough (and that is the income I have in mind to have a better balance on my finances.


Thus checking my thoughts today I realize that I am always making or perceiving things thing negatively thus I really have less.


What will I become in the next coming years even if I will become a negative thinker?



We all need a daily check up from the neck up to avoid 'stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to hardening of the attitudes.
~Zig Ziglar~

Watch the video of how to be a Positive thinker



Here is another example:



Whoever does not have…

Imagine someone, John Doe 1, who lives in a small rented apartment, has a job that he doesn’t like and doesn’t pay that much either. He barely has enough money to pay all his bills, and his landlord has to “remind” him to pay the rent all the time. He can’t afford to eat out, go to the movies etc. He thinks: “When will things be right for me? Why can’t I get a raise? I never have enough money. I can’t ask a girl out, I can’t go on vacation, I’m trapped. I work so hard and my boss gets rich, nobody appreciates me.”
Obviously, John Doe 1 does not have. So, even what he has will be taken from him. Every month he’ll be more depressed. He’ll blame the economy, the authorities, the politicians. His scarcity can only deepen. Where do you think he’ll be in five years?

Whoever has…

Now, imagine someone else, John Doe 2. This guy also lives in a small rented apartment, also has a job that he hates and is also underpaid. He also lives paycheck to paycheck and can’t afford to go out. But this guy thinks: “Wow, I am so lucky! I have a steady flow of money, even if it’s not much yet, and I have a place I can call home. I might have been fired with this crisis thingy and whatnot. I might have been sick with this swine flu thingy and whatnot. I am truly blessed. Now, let’s see what’s to be done if I want to ask the new copy girl out.”
Obviously, John Doe 2 has. So, he will be given more. He will figure out a way to get more money for a date with the copy girl. And he will always be grateful. His abundance can only thrive. Where do you think he’ll be in five years?

Conclusion

Although apparently John Doe 1 and John Doe 2 have the same situation, same health, same income, one of them has and will be given more, and the other doesn’t have and he will be taken from.
This is the very essence of the Law of Attraction, concentrated so very nicely in this Bible verse, q.e.d.

Apparently if I will become John Doe 2 I will have more. I only need to re think again and reconsider again the things that I have in my mind regarding my life and how I perceive my future. 
I have a hard time deciding whether to resign or not but now I realize I think I will have to take back my resignation if my boss still wants me to stay.
As a final say: Positive ...
We all need a daily check up from the neck up to avoid 'stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to hardening of the attitudes.
~Zig Ziglar~

You may be thinking you don’t have anything to be grateful for today, but you’re wrong. Yes, a gratitude list could contain big items like winning the lottery, but it can also be as basic as being grateful you ate a hot meal today, or that you have warm, comfortable clothes to wear. Anything goes: this is your personal list!
My Gratitude list of today:
  1. My life
  2. My breath
  3. My good health
  4. My kids
  5. My kids health
  6. My phone
  7. My camera
  8. My bag (still not destroyed)
  9. My shoes
  10. My hair ( no need to seek hair spa still after a year)
  11. My officemates for being so concern with my health and my schedule
  12. My friends
  13. My new friend who always lend me hand when ever I need something or always ready to  listen to what ever I say in spite  the time he spend with me
  14. God's providence
  15. My safety (I always travel midnight) 
  16. My calmness and the ability to think all over again on my decision of leaving my present company
  17. My growing understanding of God's word
  18. This computer I am typing in
  19. My boss
  20. My plants,  My chicken
  21. The sunshine and the air I breath
  22. My coffee
  23. My Baby sitter
  24. My husband
  25. My neighbor 
  26. Electricity
  27. My notebook
  28. My sister
  29. My body and my strength
  30. My present work
  31. The food that I have in mind to eat later
  32. interview today
  33. the opportunity to write my thoughts in this blog posts
  34. The drivers who drove vehicles at night so I will be able to go to work through them
  35. http://www.howtothinkpositive.com for sharing how to create a gratitude 
  36. For the inspirational message I receive today
  37. For the chair I always sit on

  38. Many more....
Hope you can make one too cause there are a lot of things we should be thankful for in our daily lives, I may not know you but everyday God created there is always a thing to be thankful for. You can either write your gratitude with a pen or paper but if you do want to share it just stop by and put acomment below.
Image Detail




2 komento: